Peace and quiet in natural surroundings
- Peace and quiet in natural surroundings. The lovely Steinbach Celtic Village Youth Hostel is located at the foot of the impressive Donnersberg, right next to a Celtic village. As soon as you arrive, from miles away you can see the legendary Donnersberg rising high into the sky; it is the highest peak in the Western Palatinate. Old Celtic settlements are brought to life in the Celtic village.
- Steinbach Youth Hostel has 104 beds in rooms with 1, 2, 4 and multiple beds, some of which are equipped with a shower/WC.
- Bistro, café/bar, snack area, dining room, play area.
- 4 common rooms and function rooms of varying sizes for 12 to 50 people, fully equipped for events, conferences, workshops, project days and music camps.
- Leisure programmes for a thrilling family holiday.
- Activity programmes for exciting school trips.
- Pinball, table football, board games, area for ball games, children's playground, table tennis, volleyball and basketball court, sheltered barbecue area.
- Celtic village right next to the Youth Hostel.
- At Steinbach Youth Hostel we welcome families, groups of schoolchildren, seminar and conference participants, choirs and music groups, holidaymakers, cyclists, ramblers and, of course, individual guests.