Friendly Youth Hostel in central location
- The friendly, modern Worms Nibelung Youth Hostel is in a great, central location near the Cathedral. The famous Nibelung saga is closely connected with Worms. This is the town where the first Kaiserpfalz ("Imperial Palace") was established under Charlemagne. It is also where the famous Imperial Diet of Worms was held in 1521, at the beginning of Martin Luther's reforms.
- Worms Youth Hostel has 126 beds in rooms with 1, 2, 4 and multiple beds. Each room is equipped with an en-suite shower/WC.
- Dining room, bistro, café/bar, snack area, play area, beer garden.
- 4 common rooms and function rooms of varying sizes for 14 to 40 people; these may be combined to hold up to 50 people and are fully equipped for events, conferences, workshops, project days and music camps.
- Leisure programmes for a thrilling family holiday.
- Activity programmes for exciting school trips.
- Internet terminal, small library, basement party room, table football, board games, table tennis, basketball hoop.
- At Worms Youth Hostel we welcome families, groups of schoolchildren, seminar and conference participants, choirs and music groups, holidaymakers, cyclists, ramblers and, of course, individual guests.