Popular and modern hostel
- The modern Neustadt Palatinate Youth Hostel, located near Hambach Castle, is as popular and outstanding as the mild climate for which the German Wine Route is known. Neustadt is at the heart of the German Wine Route, and its historic old town is particularly charming. The fantastic location and wide range of recreational activities on offer for visitors leave nothing to be desired
- Neustadt Youth Hostel has 133 beds in rooms with 1, 2 and 4 beds. Each room is equipped with an en-suite shower/WC.
- Friendly welcome area with reception, bistro, cafe/bar, snack area, play area, dining room.
- 5 common rooms and function rooms of varying sizes for 8 to 65 people; these may be combined to hold up to 100 people and are fully equipped for events, conferences, workshops, project days and music camps.
- Leisure programmes for a thrilling family holiday.
- Activity programmes for exciting school trips.
- Internet terminal, table football, board games, playing area for ball games, table tennis, children's playground, sheltered barbecue area.
- Accessible rooms are available for wheelchair users.
- At Neustadt Youth Hostel we welcome families, groups of schoolchildren, seminar and conference participants, choirs and music groups, holidaymakers, cyclists, ramblers and, of course, individual guests.